Dr.Rudrodip Majumdar is a Nuclear Engineer with a Ph.D. from North Carolina University, USA. Rudrodip has extensive working experiences in the areas of Plasma Fusion Energy, Renewable Energy and Thermal Energy Storages. He is keen to explore innovative and cost-effective technologies for the sustainable development. He has 15 International Journal articles, 3 International Conference proceedings papers and 1 invited Book Chapter in an edited International Monograph titled ‘Advances in Solar Energy Research’ to his credit.
- Renewable Energy
- Thermal Energy Storages Systems
- Nuclear Energy and Applications of the Nuclear Technology
- Plasma Fusion Energy
- Industrial Applications of Plasma
Mukherjee, Ankit , Rudrodip Majumdar, Sandip Kumar Saha, Chandramouli Subramaniam, and Lalit Kumar. 2019. “Modelling of Open Thermochemical Energy Storage System for Space Heating using Reduced Order Model”. In Proceedings of 25th National and 3rd International ISHMT-ASTFE, Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2019), Proceedings of 25th National and 3rd International ISHMT-ASTFE, Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2019), Indian Society for Heat and Mass Transfer (ISHMT). http://ishmtdigitallibrary.com/conferences/18a7131602a3b186,7a56f09f53571cac,006c8a5776942cac.html.
Majumdar, Rudrodip , and Sandip Kumar Saha. 2019. “Study on the Behaviour of Thermal Stratification in Encapsulated PCM-based Storage System”. In Proceedings of 25th National and 3rd International ISHMT-ASTFE, Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2019), Proceedings of 25th National and 3rd International ISHMT-ASTFE, Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2019), The Indian Society for Heat and Mass Transfer (ISHMT) . http://ishmtdigitallibrary.com/conferences/18a7131602a3b186,7a56f09f53571cac,4b6e2f74550c450a.html.
Majumdar, Rudrodip , Sandip K Saha, and Aditya Patki. 2020. “Novel Dimension Scaling for Optimal Mass Flow Rate Estimation in Low Temperature Flat Plate Solar Collector based on Thermal Performance Parameters”. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress 19. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2451904920300871.
Mukherjee, Ankit , Rudrodip Majumdar, Sandip K Saha, Chandramouli Subramaniam, and Lalit Kumar. 2020. “Performance Evaluation of an Open Thermochemical Energy Storage System Integrated with Flat Plate Solar Collector”. Applied Thermal Engineering 173( Article 115218). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359431119375465.
Majumdar, Rudrodip . 2020. “Tuberculosis: A Brief Overview and Recent Advancements in Clinical Treatment”. TBInfo 1 (1 ): 11-15. http://tbinfo.org/sites/default/files/2020-08/Tuberculosis_%20A%20Brief%20Overview%20and%20Recent%20Advancements%20in%20Clinical%20Treatment%20by%20Rudrodip%20Majumdar_0.pdf.
List of Seminars Delivered by Dr. Rudrodip Majumdar
- Delivered open seminar titled ‘Quasi Steady moving boundary modelling for solar thermal heat-exchangers and simulation of dynamic characteristics’, on Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at IIT Bombay.
- Delivered open seminar titled ‘Dynamic Moving Boundary Characteristics of Two-phase ORC Heat-exchangers in Solar Thermal Applications’, on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at IIT Bombay.
- Delivered invited research seminar titled ‘Dynamic Moving Boundary Characteristics of Two-phase ORC Heat-exchangers in Solar Thermal Applications’ on February 25, 2019 at Ahmedabad University.
(Citation: Page 44 of Annual Report of Ahmedabad University 2018-19; https://ahduni.edu.in/assets/pdf/annual-report-2018-19.pdf)
- Delivered invited seminar titled ‘Modelling of Flow Patterns of Impurity Particulates
following a Disruption in the Fusion Reactor Chamber’, on Monday, June 17, 2019 at Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar.
- Delivered open seminar titled ‘Energy: Sketch of Present Scenario, Sustainability Goals and Possible Future Directions’, on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at IIT Bombay.
Delivered talk titled ‘Effect of Varying Extent of PCM Capsule Filling on Thermal Stratification Performance of a Storage Tank’, on May 4, 2019, during Energy Day Meet, Organized by Department of Energy Science and Engineering, IITB at IIT Bombay.
- Delivered a Talk titled "Dry sludge hygienisation – an indigenous technological intervention for urban areas to deal with incursion of COVID-19 viral particles in wastewater" at NIAS Wednesday Discussion, on 05.08.2020.